- In your XecureAPI dashboard, you will find a navigation section on the left-side panel.
- Navigate to the “Route” section.
- To configure the route, click on the “Add Route” button.
- Name: Provide a valid and unique name to route.
- Description: Please provide information regarding the purpose of the route.
- Service: Select the service at which the XecureAPI gateway will proxy the incoming request for this route.
- HTTP Method: Select the required HTTP method for this route.
- Endpoint: Enter the path at which the XecureAPI gateway will accept the incoming request for this route.
- Enable WildCard routing: Enable this option If you wish to manage your APIs through a single route. This is useful when you have a large number of APIs with common prefix paths and want to apply the same security features using the XecureAPI gateway.
Click the 'CREATE' button. If all configurations are valid, the route will be successfully created, and you will be redirected to the route table.
To deploy the route, click on the 'Deploy' button located at the top-right corner. You can check the deployment status in a table. Look for a green icon, which indicates that the route is successfully deployed on the gateway.